May 27, 2011

Bell Street Burritos

Bell Street Burritos is located at The Sweet Auburn Curb Market in East Atlanta.

A Google search quickly reveals the place was inspired by a restaurant named Tortillas that closed down despite the fact that it had rabid fans who never seemed to get over the loss of it.

I never went to Tortillas, so I can't say whether Bell Street Burritos lives up to the memory. But I can say it serves up tasty made-to-order burritos--in fact, it was named "One of 10 Great Burritos in America by USA Today."

Burritos start at $4.75 (quesadillas, tacos and salads are also on the menu). Dozens of filler and topping choices are available. I opted for the green chile burrito:
Bottom Line: Tasty burrito at a great price.

Bell Street Burritos on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

gradydoctor said...

I found it slightly disappointing and mushy. I work at Grady and go there (Sweet Auburn) a lot. They're guacamole is good, though.

Anonymous said...

"Their" guacamole not "they're" doc.

Post a Comment